VRT – yamaha rd 125

VRT – yamaha rd 125

Hi All,

I need help, simple quest, plese:

“For used vehicles, you must provide documentation approved by the Revenue commissioners confirming the CO2 emissions (only applicable to category A vehicles).”

Do I need what? special form for it or what – Thanks for help :smileee:

I have Yamaha Rd125 lc 1986 from Europe

Source: VRT – yamaha rd 125

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

86 − = 79